Sunday, December 04, 2005

There's a New Sheriff in Town

That's right. There is a new sheriff in town. I just reorganized our medicine/ towel hall closet, and woe to the person who messes it up first. Let's just say they will ultimately regret it. Next target: The hall Coat Closet. Maybe not today, but definitely soon. I am a major organization freak, I am downright mean about it. When I organize something, like the pantry for example, if I don't see an expiration date and I don't know when it was purchased- I toss it. So when I organize something it looks really good.
Christmas shopping: Still haven't started, but I now have definite ideas for my dad, brother, froggiegirl, and gimlet. Mom's gift is still in the air, Liz- I'm still working on it, same with Missy. Me-I need to write a list out for "Santa" aka my parents so they have an idea what I want. For Gimlet and Froggiegirl- I would love a gift certificate to any of the following locations- NY and Co, Best Buy, Bath and Body works. I will do my shopping soon, I promise, other wise I'll go nuts. But first I need to focus on finishing the fall semester... Almost there just a little further...One week of classes left!!!!! Then 3 finals, and I am done!! Until Jan. 17th that is, but then it will be only two more semesters until I graduate!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! Whoohooo!

4 comments:

froggiegirl said...

oh well...already got your gift...hope you like it!!!!!

elizabeth said...

I have given up on Christmas shopping till after next friday when I finish all the semester. Mermac is way more time consuming then SLU ever was.

elizabeth said...

Today we salute you, stressed out college student during exam week. As you sit in your lonely cubicle in the library, doped up on starbucks & adderol, you think to yourself, am I ever going to need to know this stuff in life? The distractions are tempting and you have suddenly diagnosed yourself with ADD along with advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage, I'm sure by now you know exactly what everyone is doing because you have checked your buddy list 800 times. Christmas break is just days away, and your prozac prescription will be in tomorrow. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light after that last exam, because for most of us Christmas will be spent in rehab.

froggiegirl said...

In response to Elizabeth, I think that it is just art classes that are so consuming. I swear, I spent way more time on projects for my art classes than friends in other majors.