Thursday, December 22, 2005

Early Christmas Presents

So last night after working my 10:30 to 7 pm shift, I met some of my friends at Breakaway Café on Natural Bridge Rd. I got to see my friend Liz and her adorable son, Andrew for the first time in almost a month. Little Andrew is thisclose to walking! He is only 9 months old! Hey, I was 9 months when I started walking too! Anyways, all of the gifts I gave were hits. I also love every gift I recieved as well. From froggiegirl, I recieved a Sexy Little Bear(mini teddybear) from Victoria Secret, and four mini lipsticks on a key chain. All of this was in a clever and I'm sure it will prove to be useful in the future, red bag with a outlined heart in rhinestones. From Gimlet, I got one of my fave lotions, Vanilla Bean Noel, from Bath and Body Works, he also got me Cucumber Melon body wash (a nuetral scent that even guys like! go figure). Missy got me the DVD Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants- a movie I absloutely adore!! Missy- Thank you!! I really wanted this movie. My friend Liz got me this incredible book about my all time favorite baseball team, the St. Louis Cardinals-Few and Chosen Defining Cardinal Greatness Across the Eras. I am already on chapter 5 of this book, and it is quickly becoming one of my fave books!! Andrew, the adorable 9 month son of Liz, (who suprisingly can already shop) got me a blue scarf that are oh so fashionable today. Its a fuzzy scarf, not the traditional sort, a gift that was totally unexpected which makes it that much better. So far "Santa" has been good to me. Hopefully, my family will like their gifts as much as my friends enjoyed theirs. So to all my friends who read this blog I have one thing to say: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

the scarf was handmade ... and we enjoyed your company last night .

froggiegirl said...

glad you liked your presents....and i was so surprised about what you got me - what a great idea!!! (gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure both of which i have never had...)