Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Santa's Coming

Santa is coming to town. Have you been naughty or nice? I like to think I've been a bit of both! ;) Our christmas tree is finally up... did that Sunday night. I have finished all of my shopping and have wrapped all of my presents I am giving. I've been pretty good this year, so I don't think I will be getting coal. If Santa really likes me he will give me Cardinal tickets for the 2006 season, and a digital camera. We'll see. As usual my room is off-limits to both of my parents (normally mom goes in my closet to borrow shoes or a shirt of mine) as I am hiding presents for both of them. Always happens. Its hard to believe that Christmas is only days away. I have Friday and the following Monday off of work. Yahoo!

2 comments:

froggiegirl said...

I solve the problem of hiding presents for Gimlet by wrapping them as soon as I bring them home. Poor Gimlet, he has no idea what he's getting for Christmas...

JBear1982 said...

I loved my xmas gifts!~! They are all great!!