Friday, April 21, 2006

Random Things

Update on me: I had my epidural shot for my herniated disk in my lower back yesterday. I was sedated for it. I don't remember getting the shot, yay! One minute the doc was saying start the sedation, then the next the nurse is telling me to wake up. It helped that I was really sleepy before. I almost fell asleep before the sedation meds went in. The nurse who put my iv in was super nice and really good at her job. She froze my left hand first, so I only felt a slight pinch when the needle went in. The freezing hurt more than the needle. And I hate needles. I was a happy camper after it, don't remember much about what they said, lucky for me mom was there to listen. Doc said it would be 2 to 5 days before I feel anything. Hopefully it will only be 2.
* I just found out that I don't have to take my final in my Advanced Management and Organizational Behavior class!! I have an 82% before doing the big presentation...which should go well. I also have 25 extra credit points!! Gotta love extra credit. Hopefully I will do well on my next test in my International Marketing class, and I won't have to take that final either.
*The St. Louis Cardinals rock!! They had a short but sucessful road trip. Tonight they take on the cubs for three games. An article in the paper said that the Cubs have a 21-51 record against the Cards with Tony LaRussa as the manager. Mark Mulder takes the mound tonight, for some odd reason Mulder does better at night games. So Go Cardinals!! Beat those cubbies!

No comments: