Saturday, April 29, 2006

Birthday Hints and Random Stuff

Don't know if anyone acutally pays attention to the time this blog is published. It is quite later than my usual. Why? 1) Can't sleep- too stressed, and 2) sick.
So here are some birthday hints for those of you who wish to get me something for my upcoming bday (May 5th) Editors Note: Just b/c I am having a party does not mean ppl are obligated to get me stuff...just showing up is good for me.
1) Small Cherokee Charcoal hobo bag at Target
2) Gift Certificate to any of the following stores: Bath & Body Works, New York and Company, Best Buy, Kohls, Target
3) Beer- Bud Select- note if you get this for me, there had better be a lotto ticket or something w/ it- kidding....or am I?
4) Money is always appreciated
5) The new Shakira Cd would be nice, or any of the other cds: Rob Thomas; Lonely No More, Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood
Thats all for now

*IMPORTANT* Your's truely will be "graduating" in May- meaning I am walking accross the stage May 14 at 6 pm, but I don't get my diploma until August. This is major esp for me and my family! I am the second generation in my family to graduate from college (and HS) and I think the 4th or 5th in my extended family to graduate from college. I would love to have lots of ppl there...there won't be a party until end of August- so no cards or gifts (should you wish) until then!
I so can not wait until I am finished with UMSL for good! It is a good school and I have enjoyed my time there. However some certain teachers and facutly members have made my time there difficult and are trying to prevent me from graduating on time! GRRR!! Sorry UMSL, I wouldn't expect any Alumni donations anytime in the near future (for at least 25-30yrs).
I will miss my fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, and my brothers the most! Joining A Phi O was the best thing I ever did in college...through it I have made awesome friends (Froggiegirl & Gimlet, Rachel K, Elizabeth, Rob...to name a few) and had some amazing opportunities! I will miss my fraternity the most when I graduate...however that doesn't mean I am going to be an overly active Alumni member...don't get your hopes up on that one- ain't gonna happen!

No comments: