Saturday, April 29, 2006

Coming Soon...

Right now my countdown is blank-this is temporary...I will have a countdown to graduation-walking in May and recieving my diploma in August!!
More Loki pictures are coming!! Someone has stretched her legs and inflated her paws yesterday I swear! She is getting to be all legs and paws!! She is adorable, and the light of my life and my new best friend. My late cat Sparkle was my jewel and best friend- she has been gone for a few years now; Phantom and now Loki help me cope w/ her being gone...I swear there are some days I miss her sooo much! And my Shadow too!! I can't believe she has been gone almost 2 months! It almost seems like yesterday she was looking at me with her sad brown eyes and looking adorable!
I will try to change my blog pic to a bear as I am now the So Co Bear.
That's all for now folks!
Let's Go Cardinals!!

1 comment:

gimlet said...

If I had to pin all the stress on one person, I'd say Jason Isringhausen.