Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year?

New Years Eve was lousy. I was sick and my little brother had some friends over, and decided to be a jerk to me. I finally watched my movie- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (ty Missy), He had the tv blaring so loud downstairs that I could hear it upstairs. So I was sick and miserable, and being treated like an outcast- unwanted by the masses. Close to midnight I got my countdown(even tho I had to bargain for it, like some common criminal), when it turned 2005 I was in Denver and we were in the streets and it was like "Happy New Year!!". No count down, so I was determined to have one this year (last year). Then I went outside and screamed along w/ my brother. I screamed it in Spanish too ( I speak Spanish, I am Hispanic, and I wanted to do it!). Brother decides to scream "Speak English!" What a jerk, its my right to speak/scream in Spanish. It was not the greatest time of my life to say the least. Next new years I am having a great party! I'm tired of this boring stuff.
Also of note, my mom did get my Spanish shirt I thought she had cost me. So when I went shopping w/ Froggiegirl and Angie- I wore it. Gimlet met me and Froggiegirl for dinner at my fave place, Chevys. Yummy food!
Happy New Year Y'all! Welcome to 2006, may it be better than the year before it!

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

yeah...new years wasn't that great for me either...i was so tired i went to bed at 10:30, got up at 11:45, watched the ball come down on tv with Tom and my brother John, and then went back to bed again...