Saturday, January 28, 2006

On Notice

The following people are on notice. My brothers Andy and Emily top this list because they got me sick! Thanks a lot. The next time I see either of y'all, there had better be flowers and a card......chocolate would really help get you off my list. The math department of UMSL is on my list, well mainly the chair. My little brother is on my list (actually I don't think he ever gets off my list) for irritating my parents. Now for the inanimate objects; my back, which has been hurting for almost a month now and I am really sick of it. Why can't there just be a button you push and wham! Everything is all better!
*Update: I have been informed that my back doesn't qualify as an inanimate object as it is part of me. It's still on notice. I will see the doctor again on Wed, let's hope we can figure out what the heck I did! Cuase, yea, I still don't know what I did to my back nor what is exactly wrong with it! Ooooh, it's a mystery!!

2 comments:

froggiegirl said...

I'm not sure if your back counts as an inanimate object, because it's a part of you...

A button to make everything better sounds like a wonderful invention...let me know when you get it finished!

elizabeth said...

please let know wen you get this button ... because I want one espically if it makes everything go away and makes my life ten times more simpler