Monday, November 27, 2006

Sales, Glorious Sales!

This year I was one of many who went shopping the day after Thanksgiving at 5 AM. I wanted to go shopping, just not at 5 AM! That was mother's idea. "I don't want to deal w/ the crowds, the rush, the traffic". Not a problem, JCPenney's opens at 5. The main store we want to go to is New York and Company. They weren't open (like I figured) that early. They opened up w/ the rest of the mall at 8. I did manage to get a sweater at JCPenney at 60% off, so that made me happy. Here's the sweater I got except mine is green. Plus, mom fed me- cinnabon! I made it out to NY & Co on Sunday- they must have been really wanting to move some merchandise b/c they kept sending me emails on discounts. $25 off purchase of $50 or more, or $50 off purchase of $100 or more. Had to take advantage of it. Mom wanted some navy slacks, but she doesn't like to shop, so she sends me out to get her stuff. I also managed to find a cute lacy red shirt. It is flirty enough to be fun, and high necked/concealing enough to wear at work!
*On another note: Thanksgiving was wonderful-the food was great, and we got to relax.
Rented the movie Ice Age The Meltdown- very funny.

No comments: