Sunday, March 05, 2006

Whiter Teeth

Okay so on Thursday I began using Crest Renewal Age-Defying Whitening Strips. They are supposed to remove up to 20 years worth of stains. I'm only 23 so I didn't fit into any of the age brackets, but this one was a dollar cheaper than the Premium Whitening strips. I have to wear these strips on my upper and lower teeth for 30 minutes twice a day. Today is day three, the date I should notice some difference, and I am happy to report that I think my teeth look whiter! I am going to be soooo happy if this works. Then I will happy nice white teeth for Froggiegirl and Gimlet's wedding!! How exciting is that?! My teeth have always been okay, but not as white as I wanted them. With lipstick on you can really tell how white or in my case how not white they are. So after months of saying I was going to do it and procrastinating and being cheap, I went ahead and purchased the strips. I am happy with the results so far, and considering that the gauruantee is 100% satisifaction or my money back w/in 60 days of purchase, things are looking up.

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

That's cool that it has a money back guarentee...just in case. Those things aren't cheap!