Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Introducing Puppy!

It's official, there is a new puppy in town. Yesterday afternoon, we got a female yellow labrador retriever!! She is soo tiny and sooo cute. Puppylupagus is her nickname. She doesn't have a name yet, but here's the ones that are in the running: Aqua, Misty, Raine, Sunshine (I put that to appease mom, but puppy will not be named Sunny). I am pulling for Raine b/c when we got her it was raining. One of the vet assistants came up with Aqua...it has potential. Puppy went to the vet this morning and was a good girl, everything checked out okay. Puppy weighs 8.2 pounds, so right now I can carry her around. Which she is making me do; we go to Petsmart to get her a "puppy" leash, a brush, and some tennis balls. I put her down, saying she is going to walk...nope she just sits there, while everybody oohs and ahhs over her. So I ended up carring Puppylupagus throughout Petsmart. Froggiegirl and Gimlet might come and see puppy tonight; be prepared to lose your heart to her. I love this puppy so much already. I am going to foot the bill to get her registered, so her official name will be Jenny's something. I am also going to be one of her main trainers. If ya wanna see pics of her, go here.

2 comments:

Merc Man said...

Congrats on the new puppy! Mrs Merc Man and I are working with a breeder to get a Golden puppy ourselves.

froggiegirl said...

Hey Jen...link to your "share this album" link so that you don't have to be a facebook member to view the pics. When you're viewing the thumbnails on facebook there's a link along the top that says "share this album." Click that and it will give you a link to copy. Use that link and then anyone (facebook member or not) should be able to view the pics!!!

By the way, the puppy is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!