Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007

Well it's a new year, and with it hopefully comes some changes. I am hoping to get a full time job this year and start living in the "real world". Also, I am hoping to change some other things; my financial situation, my health, etc. Hopefully, I won't make as many mistakes this year as I did last year. Last year is over; this is a new year thus giving me a chance to start fresh. Something like working full time will give me a place to focus my energy and keeping me from bored. So bring on the new year; I'm ready for some changes and all that comes with those changes!!
*Last night, I was at Froggiegirl and Gimlet's house. While Gimlet watched football, Froggiegirl and I watched The Devil Wears Prada and munched on chips and dip. Along w/ jellybeans and choc. covered raisens (which I ate b/c Froggiegirl doesn't like them). It was a tame New Year's Eve, but great. The chinnies entertained us very well, jumping around and making funny noises. Fipsy and Roo liked sitting on my feet, and Sully made all sorts of noises as he moved around the room. Chinnies are soo cute and funny. Loki was excited to see me when I got home and as usual acted like she had never gotten attention in her life. Of course, I was too tired to give her much attention. Even tho I took a nap, I was still tired. So I slept really late today. *Now I am watching "Meet the Fockers", very funny. Earlier, we were watching "Posiden Adventure" (the newer version). Cool special effects, but the situations totally unreal. Golum has returned to his cave and and Dad is taking a nap. Mom and I are taking advantage of the ability to get on the internet via our laptops. Loki is out cold. Hehe, much better than her running around the house w/ the zoomies.
*Happy New Year to all!! May it bring you everything you wish and more!!*

2 comments:

Merc Man said...

Daisy woke us up at midnight growling at the car horns, fireworks, etc. We petted her head, told her Happy New Year, and then all 3 of us went back to sleep. So much for a wild welcome for 2007!

Merc Man said...

Best of luck on your job search. Mrs MercMan and I wish you the best of everyhing in 2007.

Daisy says "Woof!" to Loki.