Thursday, May 11, 2006

Random and Updates

*I had my second epidural steriod shot for my back this afternoon. I dont' feel quite as loopy as before. Hopefully this will do the trick. Cross your fingers for me.
*Spring Semester is over, and Monday it starts all over again. I start my Stategic Management class- four days a week 9:30-12:10. Oh joy.
*Loki is doing beautifully...we visited the vet Tuesday night and he said she is in perfect health and everything is right on target. It was very reassuring to hear this. I am so glad my little Loki is great! She is almost 12 weeks and its time for her to gain some manners. We will be enrolling her in obedience classes soon. She now weighs 19.2 lbs! She is getting soo big!
*The Cardinals stopped their four game osing streak by pounding the Marlins! Pujols is up to 18 homeruns and 43(maybe more) RBI's. Marquis is having a tough time on the mound, Soup is tearing it up on the mound with four straight victories(only bad thing is when he pitches, Gary Bennet catches- his defense is getting better). Molina seems to have shouldered off some of the problems of not hitting, and is doing better at the plate. Only thing that bothers me- he shaved his head! Gone are the black curls, why? Why do guys do that? Not everybody looks good bald, Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis are the exceptions to that rule. Yadier-grow those curls back fast- they look good!! Izzy is also doing much better (I heard he reads blogs about himself and uses it as fuel), so hopefully Izzy will read this and smile- his command on the mound is much improved. Also a general shout out to the entire Cardinals team! You guys are fantastic! Keep it up! Your fans adore you! World Series here we come baby!!
*My stress level is through the roof- so if I seem snapish to anyone, I apologize in advance. I'm stressed beyond belief, but I'll get through...I always have. So don't worry about me, believe it or not that stresses me more when ppl worry about me.
*One more random thing: Guess what movie was playing on the Titanic the night it sank? Give up? The Posiden Adventure, the original black and white silent film which is making its third trip to the big screens and its fourth remake. I think this will be a rental for me, unless a group of y'all want to go and see it. Any takers?

2 comments:

froggiegirl said...

Hm...I can't decide whether Poseidon is worth seeing. I LOVED titanic, saw it twice in the theater. It looks very similar...some spots could be the same footage - lol.

However, Poseidon is rated PG-13 for "intense prolonged sequences of disaster and peril."

Titanic was rated PG-13 for "disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language."

NEVER LET GO JACK!

Anonymous said...

Here's something to make you laugh:

"Not many guys are as hot as Derric!"