Monday, May 22, 2006

CD Review: Carrie Underwood: Some Hearts

Today I finally listened to my new CD; Carrie Underwood: Some Hearts. Some Hearts is one of my fave songs right now. Well I have to say that this is easily one of the better CD's I own. I love the entire CD, which is rare, b/c a lot of the CD's I have there are at least one or two songs I will purposly skip. However, this is not the case. Underwood's freshman CD is awesome. I highly reccomend buying it. If you go to Best Buy's website, you can actually preview her cd. Or if you visit her official site (which I did only to get the pic of her CD- but no such luck) you can hear the songs in its entirety. Fave track(s): Wasted, and Some Hearts. Other CD's I recently listened to include Shakira: Oral Fixation Vol. 2- Fave track- Animal City. I recieved that CD as a bday gift from Froggiegirl and Gimlet. They also got me Rob Thomas's CD Something to be- another CD I absolutely love- fave track: This is how a Heart Breaks. I can recommend all three of these CD's in good faith- you won't be disapointed. Next CD to buy: either Blackeyed Peas Monkey Business or Shakira Oral Fixation vol 1.

No comments: