Friday, September 23, 2005

Nervous Energy

Have you ever been sitting around and you get the urge to do something like go on a walk or go work out? I have a bad case of nervous energy today. I need to go to the pool and swim some major laps. That is why t/m I will go to the Rex Plex and hit the machines, then the pool, and finally the hot tub. I can almost feel my muscles going through the motions of freestyle. That's when I know I really have to get into the water. If my stupid shoulder would quit popping, I would be great. So that's where I will be t/m after a training session for what I still haven't figured out, I said I would go and now I'm stuck going. Not that I mind- I just really want to work out. I think I will stretch tonight while watching the game. For anyone who just said "what game?" You need to be hit! The Central Division Champions, The St. Louis Cardinals are playing tonight!! Cards vs. Brewers (stupid Brew Crew are going down!) Chris Carpenter is going for win #22. Pity that Dontrelle Willis got there first. Oh well, Carpenter got to 17, and the other wins first!! Cheer on the Cardinals tonight!!!

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

So...how did the weekend go? I'm waiting for details!