Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow, Snow, and more Snow!!

As previously posted, we got about 5 or more inches of snow last night/this morning. The trees are covered in ice and look wonderful. Mom and I managed to get some great winter shots. My highlight is the awesome Cardinal picture I got! For a while now, I have been trying to get a great shot of a bright red Cardinal in a tree. A nice close up. Well, today I got it!! It is awesome! Here is the link to the winter pics.
*Loki and I went sledding and had an absolute blast. Granted, Loki didn't know what exactly was going on. The reason I went sledding is b/c our pile of wood that is protected by a tarp is at the bottom of the hill. So I decided to sled down the hill and bring the wood up in the sled.
*Loki is enjoying her first taste of snow! She loves to push her nose in it and sniff. She also likes to run in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daisy also loves snow, but eats way too much of it. She also ate the berries off the honeysuckle vines. Turns out they are mildly poisonous to dogs and made her very sick. The tooth fairy visited her crate because she lost a molar and we found in on the floor.