Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Laptop & Loki updates

As I type I am sitting in my living room watching the end of "Paint Your Wagon". Yes, that's right, I finally can access the internet from my laptop. I got the laptop in the beginning of August, and it took me until December to get the wireless connection working. And I don't even need another internet port. In fact, we are going to try and return it. All we had to do was turn on a switch and type in a password. Lucky for me, my mommy did it for me so when I got up, my internet connection was in operation. So I am blogging for the first time on my laptop. Hehe, no more sitting at the dumb desktop complaining about the speed or lack thereof. My laptop is very fast and I love it. Now I can take it with me and access the internet at places that offer free connection like the St. Louis Bread Co.
* Loki is now 10 months old now and will be 11 months on January 8th. She is done w/ obedience lessons, she doesn't have an official piece of paper declaring her a graduate; but she is. She is very smart and did really well. She still acts like an idiot when ppl are over. Despite all of her training, she still acts like she has no manners when it comes to ppl. She is still very much a puppy, so it is forgivable. Labs in fact, don't really mature until they are about 3 years old. Shadow still acted like a puppy at times up until her last days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy was spayed on Dec. 21 so we have suspended training until the incision is healed. She has had some trouble with swelling in the muscle layer so must be less active for some time to come. Santa was very good to her. Froggie Girl and Gimlet know exactly what she wants!

Merc Man said...

Our iMac and my company laptop kept hanging up while accessing the Internet until Gimlet figured out that the wireless connection was set up incorrectly. It is definitely nice to be able to take the laptop anywhere in the house or into places like BreadCo and still access the 'Net.

Graduation congrats to Loki!