Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Free Ice Cream? Yes, Please!


Y98 has this great deal going on with Maggie Moo's all summer long. When it hits 98 degrees at Lambert, and Y98 announces it, the next 98 minutes- ice cream is free at all Maggie Moo's locations!! I have been hearing about this on the radio for about a week now, and was excited. I love free stuff. So today I knew the temps would be up really high today so I turned on my walkman to listen to Y98 and see if it was free ice cream time yet. Much to my delight, it had just hit 98 at Lambert! Free ice cream time!!! So mom and I headed over to Maggie Moo's in Gravois Bluffs in Fenton. I got dark chocolate (I am a chocoholic so all choc. is good, but this was extremly good) and mom got an expresso bean (if you like coffee you'll love it). Unfortunately for me, I hate coffee, and was therefore disgusted when I sampled mom's choice. There was a bit of a line, but it moved fast and there were 5 servers. We ate inside, and it was nice. So I am loving this Y98 free ice cream thing!! I hope that it will hit 98 degrees sometime again soon, the weather ppl keep saying its going to be a hot week, so I think theres a good chance for free ice cream again!! Click here for all the yummy details!

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

Yummy! I wish there was a Maggie's downtown!