Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bring on the Rain

Okay, so I've been complaining to my friend, Gimlet, that he needs a new post. Meanwhile, I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks!! Okay, so I have no right to tell him to do a new post until I do so myself. The Cardinals season is over, they lost in game 6 5-1, after their miraculous game on Monday night 5-4. The Astros (morons) were 1 strike away from winning the pennet, and Eckstien gets a hit, then Lidge walks Edmonds, and then Pujols comes up on a 1-0 count and hits a monster homerun. Had the dome on the stadium not been closed it woulda gone out of the park. As it was it almost hit that blasted train- now that woulda been funny. I can't complain though, the Cards had a great season, better than most teams, who didn't even make it to the playoffs. So I am as always, a Cards fan- regardless of what happens. Now everybody has to cheer on the White Sox, I so do not want to see those dumb 'stros win the World Championship!! That would be horrible. Well back to my topic title, it is raining here. No thats not entirley accurate, its pouring and lightening and thundering. Great! Except the stupid satalite signal gets lost every time a storm like this hits, yes everytime. No matter what my parents say, it does go out whenever we have a storm. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. There is so much that happened recently, but dinner is on its way, so I will have to post everything else another time. Quick run down on things. Homecoming was fun, though I think I had more fun last year, not exactly sure why though. Le sigh. I am moving to a new building for work. We'll see how that goes. I've had numerous tests, some have gone as expected, others, eh whatever. As long as I pass and graduate in May I will be happy. Okay, dinner will be here momentarily, and I should clean off the table so we can eat.
Go Cards! I have been a Cards fan for over 23 years, and I will continue to support the best baseball team in the world!!

No comments: