Monday, February 20, 2006

Changes

I was inspired to give my blog a "facelift" by my friend Froggiegirl who recently renamed her blog. So I chose my same template- just selecting it as new so the date of the posts wouln't be huge as they were before. What's with the new name? Well I grew up and still reside in South County. When I was younger I had a website through AOL called Bears Den. So this is the more mature title or new age(whatever you want to call it). The bear part remains as my nickname from day 1 on this earth has been Bear. Hope you enjoy it. There should be a counter coming soon aluding to how many days until Opening Day!!

4 comments:

froggiegirl said...

woo hoo...change is good once in awhile on a website/blog. By the way, it looks so much better now that the dates are so huge.

gimlet said...

Arrrg. Now I have that David Bowie song stuck in my head. Ch-ch-ch-changes...

JBear1982 said...

You mean NOT so huge, right? I kinda like them small and unobtrusive. And Gimlet, I almost did name this one Ch-Ch-ch-changes...lol

froggiegirl said...

right...I meant NOT so huge...