Monday, August 15, 2005

New York and Company

Okay I am just taking a moment to express how much I love this store. My friend Melissa got my friend Froggiegirl addicted to this store, and froggiegirl in turn got me addicted to this store. This store is "classier" as my mom says than Forever 21 (which only in a blue moon do I find something appropriate to wear to work there) . This store is awesome! I have purchased 2 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of pants for work there. This store is great for casual and dressy clothes, which is perfect for me as I buy clothes that serve for both play and work. If I can't wear it to work (unless its a character/logo shirt or jeans) I usually don't get it. Considering I only have at least 2 semesters of college left and am working in a place that requires Business Casual, its smart.

4 comments:

froggiegirl said...

Woo hoo I love NY&Co. I got these awesome pants there this weekend. I wore them to work (my first day at the job) today and they were SO comfy. They feel like sweat pants, but look like nice work clothes. What could be better?!

gimlet said...

Now wait, how can a clothing store compare to a hardware store or a place that sells performance auto parts?

This does not compute.

JBear1982 said...

Get over it, I happen to love sporting good stores too. Hardware stores are okay- I like Lowes for their selection of flowers. Not surprising it doesn't compute. Auto part shops are not fun.

gimlet said...

Oho, I almost forgot to mention junkyards. The good ones, anyway. The bad ones probably fit in the "toxic waste dump" category.