Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Today is (obviously) Thanksgiving Day. We have already enjoyed our wonderful dinner and now are watching 'Evan Almighty'. We watched 'Big Trouble In Little China' earlier. We were planning on watching 'Hairspray', however the stupid disk does not work! Grrr, I've been looking forward to watching this since we picked it up Tuesday. Anyways...back to the dinner; We of course had turkey, which my brother named Charlie. Don't ask me why, cause I have no idea. We also had hasbrown casserole, corn, stuffing, cranberries (which I didn't eat), and noodles w/ cheese (long noodles w/ velveetta cheese- grandma's tradition). Pumpkie Pie and Apple Pie are sitting on the counter waiting for us to enjoy. Which will be soon. T/m mom and I leave for Lake of the Ozarks to do shopping at the Outlet Malls. Yes, we are going to go shopping on Black Friday. We are sharing a condo with a group of friends; just the girls. Be back on Sunday; hopefully with some bargains. I am really looking for a long formal coat. One that would look nice over suits and dresses. Loki is snoozing at dad's feet. She had the zoomies earlier while Dad was laying on the floor; we have a video to proove this. It is quite entertaining. Work has been going well, I am really enjoying it. Especially since the Chefs can make me whatever I want to eat for lunch! So far I've only asked for pasta and chicken ceasar salad. Well the movie is getting to be quite entertaining, so I will once again wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! Thank you to all of my friends and brothers; you are all amazing in your own way! Love you all!

No comments: