Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello Movin' 101.1

Okay so apparently the radio station, The River, has bit the dust. And Movin' 101.1 has emerged! And I am loving it!!!! Today there are no commercials!!! None, nada, nil, zero! It is so cool! Its all music, and its a really good mix of hits from now and hits from the 80's and 90's! I have heard some songs today that I haven't heard in years!! As of this moment this is my fave station. We will see how things change on Monday....hopefully Steve and DC are gone and Vic and Trish in the morning are back! That would be sweet. OMG! They are playing Men In Black by Will Smith right now!! Awesome!!! In other news, Loki is chewing on my computers cords and the door stopper so I will have to get her out of this room soon. Loki turned 7 months yesterday!! She is getting so big! Her training is really coming along...today we went on a walk and she heeled beautifully, listening to me and behaving like a little lady! Even tho we did play hookey from class today...long story short- I was tired, allergies are driving me nuts, Loki and I haven't worked together in a while so she woulda been a goober brain anyways-so it was a smart thing to do. End of Story. Anyways.....if you haven't checked out Movin' 101.1- Do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that training is going so well with Loki. Daisy is really into biting and her parents are really into training her not to bite. She's 2 months old now and is beginning to learn "no bite". Crate training is moving along at a good clip--at least at night when we need it most!

froggiegirl said...

Yeah...so there was no morning show on "MOVin 101.1" this morning...only music. I guess we'll see how this new station progresses...I haven't listened to it much yet so I don't know if I'm a fan of the new mix yet or not.

JBear1982 said...

We are still working on no bite...a little girl played w/ her mouth (batting her snout back and forth and we were thisclose to stop the biting)- future note, don't let anybody play w/ their mouths or encourage them to snap...not good.Loki now likes to take your arm and put it in her mouth, it doesn't hurt...she just likes to mouth.

JBear1982 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.