Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Breaking News: Baby Abby Woods has been found!!!

As I am writing this, they are saying on the news that baby Abby Woods and the suspect have been found alive. Woods was taken from her home on Friday, after a female suspect entered at gunpoint and slit the mothers throat. The mother survived the wound (Thank God) and ran over to her neighbors house w/ her one year old son and called police. Abby Woods was found about five miles from her house, with the female suspect. I am sooooo happy and relieved that baby Abby is home safe!! God has answered several hundered prayers in returning Abby home, especially that of her mother and father's! So I am happy for them and their family. Personally, I hope the woman that took Abby gets the chair. Normally I don't believe in that but this is a special case. It's really brave kidnapping a poor defenseless baby, oh so brave (major sarcasm here if you can't tell). If it had been my baby taken, I woulda told the sherrif to get the woman who took her as far away from me as possible, I'm not talking 20 or so miles, I'm talking two states, or the other side of the country or even better out of the country. My instinct would be to cuddle the baby and then hurt the witch that took her. To take a child from its parents is one of the worst things that someone could do. Doesn't matter what age, it isn't right. If someone did that to my family, the person who dared to take or hurt one of my family members would be in serious pain! I hope that Abby Woods is 100% okay, and I wish her and her family the best. My thoughts and prayers have been with you the entire time. I hope everything turns out the way it should. Congrats to the hard working sherriff and police officers and countless volunteers who searched and found baby Abby. Good work! More miracles like this should happen. I seriously hope they do!!

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

I just hate to think of what would have happened if the baby had not had the birth mark on her forehead that the woman tried to cover up with makeup! Would Abby have been found?