Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ode to a new Hairdryer

So yesterday my hair dryer decided to not work; the low speed worked but not the high speed. Not good, it took me twice as long to dry my hair. So last night, I went to Walmart w/ dad and got a new hair dryer. I purchased a ConAir (a very good brand for hair styling tools) Tourmaline Ceramic styling system. Its an Ion shine 1875 watts. It came with three styling tools; a Straightneing Pic for smoothing and straightening, a Diffuser for curly and wavy styles, and my new fave a Concentrator for pinpoint styling. I was very happy when I dried my hair this morning; I used the Concentrator and was extremly happy with the results. I was able to style my hair a lot easier. It came out looking like how my hair stylist styled it when I got it cut on Friday. Lots of volume and it curled easier. I am very happy with this purchase.
*On a side note, Conair is my brand for stlying tools. I used to have this cordless curling iron from them and it was the BEST curling iron!! Unfortunately it wasn't working so great and I didn't replace it when I saw others, then I left it at a friends and told him to get rid of it, not relizing that these things are impossible to find at stores. However, I checked out the Conair site and have found it! It costs more than I want to pay for it, but I might just splurge b/c it is sooo worth it!!

No comments: