Sunday, March 05, 2006

I got Cardinals Tickets!!!

After spending 5 and a half hours waiting online, dad and I managed to get tickets to a game in the new Busch Stadium. Our tickets will be mailed to us in 4 to 5 weeks. We are going to the August 31st Game vs. Florida Marlins. We have really good seats too. We are in section 232, row 3. Meaning instead of walking up to our seats, we actually get to go down some stairs!! We are right off of first base, foul ball territory!! Definately will have to bring a glove. Odds are we won't catch a foul ball, but we will enjoy ourselves all the same. At the moment, this is the only Cardinals game I will be attending all season. But things do change, like last year I petsat for Froggiegirl and Gimlet and they took me to a Cards game for it!! I will definately take that again instead of money, when I petsit when they go on their honeymoon. Hint, Hint. Okay, seriously, I don't know if I will only get to go to only one game or if I will get the opportunity to catch more than one. If you ever have an extra ticket on hand or can't go to a game you have tickets for call me! By August 31st I will have graduated from UMSL, so going to a Cardinals game and having awesome seats is my kind of celebration!! So until that day, I will be catching every game on FSN Midwest, WB 11, KTRS 550, or online via gameday. Here's hoping for another winning season. Let's Go Cardinals!!

2 comments:

froggiegirl said...

HINT HINT...too bad Cardinals tickets are much harder to get and more expensive this year ;)

But don't worry...you will be reimbursed in some form for taking care of our babies!

gimlet said...

Ouch...even the games at Wrigley have been sold out. Will have to think on this one. San Diego, anyone?