Friday, December 25, 2009

We got a White Christmas!!!!

That's right, we had a White Christmas this year. I woke up to see snow on the ground and lots of snow swirling around and falling down. It was beautiful. This is our first White Christmas since 2005. Per our family tradition, the 4 of us celebrated at home, and then enjoyed dinner at 6.
Loki was really happy with the torn wrapping paper....she proceed to get the zoomies. Then we gave her a new squirrel, as hers was almost 4 years old and absolutely disgusting. She went nuts when I unwrapped it. Dad had to cut it free pretty fast to appease her. She also got her yearly giant chew bone. She didn't know where to start, but finally settled down and didn't come up for air until one pm. Dad will cut it into more reasonable pieces later.
Santa did really well this year. Here's the loot: 2 Arizona Thermal Shirts (with the thumbholes- my faves), Glee 1 and 2 CD's, The Fast and the Furious (2009 Edition), Two tone bracelet (which I've been wearing for the past month), an Infiniti Con-Air iron (will have to return as my hair is too short to work the curler part), and a 3-piece pj set. The biggest surprise for me was a new 26" flat screen HD tv. Completely out of left field. However, there were some amazing deals to be had and Santa took full advantage of them. T/m I will be heading out (briefly) to see what deals there are to be had.

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope yours was as wonderful as mine :)

No comments: