Sunday, January 15, 2006

Brown shoes

After months of searching, I have finally found a cute pair of brown shoes!! I am soo excited, now I can finally wear my NYC brown pants with something other than my boots. I also got lace replacements for my boots as the one lace is shot. I also got two long sleeve shirts from New York and Co (Red and Yellow), they are very soft. Then I stopped at Clinque (my fave makeup brand) and replaced my eyeliner, and two lipliners. All three were dead- good investment as they last me three to four years. So a bit expensive, but totally worth it. Now I am going to go rest up, I am exhausted after this weekend. Regionals was awesome, I love seeing all of my brothers and catching up with them and hanging out with them. I'm going to miss some of them! I hopefully will see some of them at Sectionals at SIUE (E Pi)!!

3 comments:

Jen Francis said...

YAY for cute shoes!!!

froggiegirl said...

Cool!!! I need brown shoes so so so SO bad!

JBear1982 said...

I got the shoes at Supermarket for shoes. They're by Mudd.