Friday, September 23, 2005

Football!

Okay, it is that time of the year again, Football is back!! The St. Louis Rams are at it again. Their record it 1-1, but the season has just begun. The Pittsburgh Steelers(my other fave team) are 2-0!! Watching football and baseball at the same time is hard. I still do it, flipping back and forth. Shouting at the umps for a bad call (Umps are famous for not giving the right calls for the Cardinals) or trying to predict the reason why the yellow flag was thrown (I know offsides, false start, facemask, holding, and I think illeagal formation) Now that the Cards have clinched the central division title (GO CARDS!!), my dad feels we should watch the Rams instead of the Cards and if we are losing or Ray King is pitching(what the heck was he doing the other night??? He shoulda been behind Molina they so coulda thrown Dunn out! He had to go back and tag the base. Had King been where he should have been, Dunn woulda been out!)- then I agree. However, baseball is far from over and I am not willing to miss one moment. Oh yea, the Blues are back. Big deal. Postseason playoffs are rapidly approaching, and we must watch the Cards win! I love Sports!!
Lets Go Cards!!

1 comment:

froggiegirl said...

I hate football...that's why I'm in the bedroom watching Full House and Tom is in the living room watching the Rams lose....it's 0 to 7 right now...