Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cleaning house

So on my off day I was quiet busy. I took Loki to the groomer, gave Phantom a bath (he is not mad at me-suprisingly), had lunch with dad, and then started cleaning. I cleaned my bathroom, dusted the living room, vaccumed the living room, cleaned the fireplace, placed Climber's cat statue on his grave, picked up the big branchs the crazy wind knocked down in our yard (some bigger than me), did laundry, dejunked some, and FINALLY got enrolled for my company's insurance!!! I called again today, after calling last week, and finally got a resolution. I have been trying to enroll since January 6th. Now I will have insurance again...good thing to, after this pair, I'll be down to my last pair of contacts, I need some of my prescriptions refilled, and I need to go to the knee doctor and get them fixed (be it physical therapy, surgery, or a shot). Loki is home from the groomer, and she is all fluffy(her tail is fluffier than usual!) and sweet smelling! She is soo happy, she got to play w/ all those other dogs, and then she got home and I washed all her squeaky toys and blankets and they taste different!! All in all it was a good day, busy but successful.

2 comments:

froggiegirl said...

Be careful about your new insurance - many companies make you wait a certain amount of time before they will pay for what they consider "pre-existing conditions." This amount of time you have to wait varies based on how long you were uninsured prior to signing up with the new insurance company.

Just be careful so that you don't end up having something done that the insurance won't pay for.

Anonymous said...

Daisy smells so much better after rolling in last night's snowfall. Nice! She will have to wait until warm weather before having a real bath. Her undercoat is extremely heavy and needs to be brushed every day.