Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busch Stadium- smoking ban

Hooray!! Busch Stadium has joined the 15 other stadiums in banning smoking from inside the stadium. Smokers will now have to go outside to smoke! Meaning I can breath freely and won't gag on any of the smoke from the smokers who don't pay attention to the rules. I know the smokers are not happy, but whatever. I am really excited about this and commend Busch on this action! While I do not have any tickets for any of the games yet, I will have a few tickets later and will enjoy the new smoke free environment!!
Por Siempre: Let's Go Cards!!

2 comments:

Merc Man said...

Let's hope the Cards get smokin' on the field. Most of all, we need to get Albert on track. A little better pitching will hopefully come with warmer weather.

cherokey55 said...

There should be a designated smoking area in the stadium. The smoking areas were located in areas that were well ventilated. I am in total protest to this for the simple fact that I am sick and tired of tree-hugging do-gooders telling others how to live. I thought America was home of the FREE like the song they sing BEFORE EVERY BALL GAME the smokers were going to see! America gives the illusion of freedom and that is all. Smokers SHOULD ALWAYS respect nonsmokers and smoke accordingly in designated areas, NOT have to give up their rights and freedoms. Its BS. btw Im a NON smoker...and I have NEVER gagged or had a near death experience from walking past a designated smoking area in the staduim or anywhere else! Jeeze