Thursday, October 05, 2006

We won Game 2!!

It's official, the Cards won game 2 2=0!! We are coming home! Pujols got a single and a double. Molina got a single but was caught in a run out. Pujols managed to go to second on a single b/c of bad play by the Padres. Pujols later bobbled a ball, but managed to get the out. Belliard is showing just how good he is, making another awesome catch. Edmonds keeps making it look easy.
*Joined a new group on facebook- Redbirds for Life. Mentioned that we needed a pic....said it should be a Molina pic, I just checked the group, apparently "Yadier Molina" agreed w/ me. Yea, so not believing its actually him b/c when he posted he was playing. I seriously doubt La Russa lets them go anywhere near a computer during the game. I just love all these profiles on myspace and facebook for the "players". Like they actually have time...its just fans who are "pretending" to be somebody they're not.
*Joined Myspace and already I've had to change my song....grrr. Daddy Yankee took off Rompe (my song), there is a Rompe Remix...I'll have to listen to that. Right now I have Jesse McCartney's Right Where You Want Me. Its peppy and fun, I like it. I still would love to have a good Latin/Salsa song or Reggaeton song tho.

No comments: